I’ve been living out a few “firsts” as of late. Last week, I ate Eggplant Casserole for the first time. Earlier today, I finally ran into a group of runner buddies and my oldest son had his first major surgery this week.
JourneyTo WaistLength does a finger coil for the first time using water, a leave in conditioner, a moisturizer, and gel.
New Natural Hair Videos
1/4 cup Basil, fresh
1 Eggplant, large
1/4 tsp Garlic powder
1/2 cup Tomato sauce, prepared
1/4 tsp Black pepper
1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper
1 Olive oil spray
1/2 cup Mozzarella, part-skim
1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray the foil with olive oil cooking spray.
- Transfer the cubed eggplant to the baking sheet. Spray with olive oil spray. Sprinkle pepper and garlic powder. Roast, tossing once, 15 minutes, until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together the marinara sauce, cayenne and basil. Spray a 1-quart casserole dish with olive oil spray.
- When eggplant is roasted, remove it from the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 425 degrees F. Add the roasted eggplant to the tomato/basil mixture. Add half of the Mozzarella and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining Mozzarella and the Parmesan on top. Bake 15-20 minutes, until golden and bubbly. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
“You cannot relax no matter what therapy you do. I can bet on it. There are twenty million things to do. You do those twenty million things and you cannot relax. It’s a law of physics that anything which is contained and jammed must be put in an expanded place to give it a space. So you must expand in your ideology, in your thinking, in your social behaviors, in your smiles, in your life, in your everything. You will be relaxed.” —Yogi Bhaian